Custom Search

April 25, 2009

Facebook'ing' and the whole night in torment

It happened to be ironically my best and worst endeavors in facebook so far.A site which I couldn't help myself but to forgive the complexity in simplicity,whichever comes first.

I spent most of my time that night reminiscing the year through the pictures uploaded by the others on their facebook sites,and I stumbled upon one single picture of which snapped me back to reality,to the actual time.The then future is now,
I have to make myself ready.Few changes have taken place,circle of life,closest buddies,friends,they have all moved on,and dammit I'm still here.Certainly,to get back to the past is far from possible,we move forwards.

Lols,I
kept telling myself that when one door closed,another opens.Hey!move on.Wake up.It's not always bed of roses to everyone, lol ,and some other thrash.

And yet again,I'v come back to the conclusion that we all want something we cant have.

Darn it,forget that crappy little conclusion,
for what it worth I will treasure this life,expand my horizon but whatever it is,just keep it real.


the name is marshall
damn ,i hate this

0 comments: