Custom Search

May 12, 2009

a great gymnastic display



a great gymnastic display I must say.I was cycling after getting my business done in the local bank at town.couldt agree more with my intuition which told me to cycle thru the park.it isnt big as the Hyde Park,in fact it is so small you could cover the wholle in just minutes.but the sense of direction was immensely concentrated to this route.better still,the calmness and welcoming sort of feeling is really one of a kind.
So off I cycled thru,with my best track randomly played on the mp3.right in the middle,there's a small pond and lil' fountain and a young mother with her baby in the chart was stopping by to feed a sweet couple of tame ducks.

I did stop too,and to my suprise,these two ducks performed a staggering gymnastic display.even their movements were never synchronized to the song I was listenin' to,but those alone were great.personally,i'v running out of metaphor to describe their nice acts.But I did capture the moment,so here they are in my harddisk,will upload it later.

Another beautiful day of spring,I'ma off to jog with the star in the making within a couple of minutes and play ping pong afterwards,hope u folk enjoy these photos.catch ya later.




the name is marshall,
uh,whatever,it's surprising

2 comments:

Jon Doe the Bonecrusher said...

mende gynas..diaorg tgh cari makanan pon ko skodeng...zzz...nabs

perdaus said...

gynas pon boleyyyy!!! (^_^')
mueheh