Custom Search

April 05, 2009

Crawling out of Sheer Boredom

figure 1:Winter has closed it's door,it starts to bloom-spring-,Combudunum Park,Kempten.

It is not precisely a bad habit to waste times on the nets,,'Google' ing unnecessary stuff ,I'd say it's a better way to enhance our ability to handle life of the future us.this is what they say "everything is in ur hand".but I always thought I could live life without internet,LOLs,but when the time comes,I'm sort of lost,well that might be the lamest metaphor,but this' for real.Question is what would I do without internet?and over the past few days,I'done few things to keep me occupied just so I wouldnt feel lost.

1.I bought bundle of great books to keep me busy,and not to mention the positive benefits that came along.(mags actually)



figure 2:
Mags and the tradition of not being able to finish reading until the next issue's on the shelves



2. went to parks,went jogging.strengthened the already robust and cool muscle which I possessed.

3. took great pictures,,haha aint true,not great but so-so ( figure 1).but i'd prefer to say I'm certain of expanding my horizons in photography,nah that gives me hope.

4.took liberty to tame the swans in the park.but kimi sticks firmly still to what he did hilariously mention when I showed him this pix, "make friends with the swan".




figure 3: the timely tame couple


there you go folk until the second successful attempt to access free internet services.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!!jumpe kamu di cni!huuhu...