Custom Search

October 04, 2010

turn over a new leaf ll

i take back what i said on the previous post that i spent the past 2 years for nothing.
Truth is ...that 2 years was everything i wish would permanently be there, in the fold of the memories of my younger years.my endeavor in Europe ,invading european cities east and west; observing the various cultures ; the walks of life ;the... everything.

just that my journey in completing a degree is affected and i had to go long way,and now things getting a bit off the blurry side.its getting clearer.and all i need is to get back on track and get what i wanted,and today my first day of the new semester :D

peace out
























the image taken with my outdated w890i upon my arrival in regensburg ,
it's fall over here, and i had to re-adjust my frequency..lol

0 comments: