Custom Search

February 24, 2011

Caledonian Call

after a long haul,now is my time to speak on the reality.

well this one thing that kept playing in my mind is graduating,and mine is years to come

all of this due the failure derived from my underachieving judgements.

and as for now is my winter break,i took my time off to a delightful trip to Scandinavian capital and Caledonian land.open my eyes and see the world that all these years i've learned through story books.

an enchanting journey which reminds me most of what i really want in life and what have I earned and achieved so far in life.I still see it all fall on the other side of reality.it is blurry.

but then i realized when one plants a seed

the seed grows and take years to turn into a tree

boy oh boy,see how can I make these years shorter

0 comments: