Custom Search

November 06, 2010

Madrid is hosting MTV EMA 2010..hurmm (^^,)yummy


"and anytime i want,i can order french toast" so said Eva Longoria on her rap featured in MTV EMA teaser.she raps??yeah that surprised me a bit that i nearly swallow my spoon and choked since i was having my breakfast.darn it!!

she who always portrays a home-girl attitude and looks,will be hosting the event.

and this year MTV EMA will be held in Madrid,Spain.

Since me and me friends are going to spend our christmas break in Spain,
this year EMA 2010 caught my attention in a big way compare to the last year's EMA.
ps:sorry guys,I cant help in the travel planning this time around.

Well it's not that like we'r gona make it to the event,since the EMA is tomorrow,and our trip fall comfortably on christmas break.so,let alone the eagerness to meet her in person ( whooops,not meeting her but being in an event with her presence ..yadda yadda)..The crew to set up the stage and all have been put to work for about a month now ,I believe they got it done already and spare today for rehearsing.oh, the effect will surely be astounding.

Im not sure whats the next best thing to be held in Madrid by the time we get there.
but i believe I have to start writing about the places i'v visited this past few years.
a friend of mine asked me to keep a log of the travels but im just too get-carried-away-by-other-nonsense that i couldnt find the time to pen my thoughts and whatnot on my site.The last time been to London, Lindsay lohan 'stranded' few blocks away from where we stayed and im sure there's lots of things going on.though there's nothing big,there's still something,LOL,so let just this be the first post of my travel journal,albeit the madrid's not happening just yet.but the MTV EMA 2010 is.

and as for now,imma catch the MTV EMA 2010 live from Madrid in the comfort of my home.

0 comments: