Custom Search

March 24, 2009

It has been another 'awhile'

I can no longer afford to apologize for yet another long break with no update.darn it
a new day has come,a new beginning has just begun,a new semester has started,and today being the 9th day.It seems to work just right until now.

I have for long expect changes in me and my typical hope as always is to be a better person than I was in the last sem.I'm done self-sabotiging.Everything was a far cry.Updating blog has top the list but still hope remains.The immentsity of 'things-to-do" left me in state of utter bewilderment.Which's which?What's what?.Thing is,I'v to get maself into the things I'm gona do intsead of waiting (konon2 for the right time).Speaking of which,I went thru the technically exact situation when I go ice-skating last saturday.


Figure 1:
Eis-Stadion Kempten,game took place on my first visit(this was then after we finished bowling next building :witnessed Jon Doel big lost to Marshall)

I was extremly worried the moment I step into the ice,with the skate shoes on.10 minutes of waiting failed to provide me any sense of courage.fear still,I dictated my first move.Terkial2 -only God knows how.Observing the others,I tried maself and then a kind hearted grandma which I found stupendously good at it told me few tips which in turn work for a beginner like me. To my friggin surprise,she skates like an angle.WOoo at that age!Unbelievable.Amazing.Back to the point,for this reason,I'ma start doing what I 'm gona do,get maself in and do it,even the effort is that small.It does make a slight change.

0 comments: