Custom Search

November 19, 2008

First Entry

Hi I'm Ahmad Pirdaus Idrus,20,from old town Massachusetts( not really), etc etc you know the deal with first entries.haha

Eventually,a blog entirely of my own.omg ! hardly believe it. blog tuh !! naff said,I am damn excited.owh okay,what yet to come?The title may suggest the lamest entry of all time or on the other hand,
expecting sympathy of the readers to take notice.what the heck goes with 'first entry',,nee,it's like millions of different verse out ther,
why on earth would I pick 'first entry' (the only definite answer;my English is sucks,but I'm workin ón it though).My hopes,certainly upon blogging,
after what I've been thru,is to share with others,let it be academic,faith,useful experience,political views,paradigm of life whatsoever.haha,as if I
had live for centuries.but then again,thru my naivety,I'll continue writing in my humble way,as I claimed it is.for good reason,this
blog though'll keep me occupied,hence improve my every aspect of life,the way i viewed this walks of short but meaningful time in Germany(in particular)
and the entire world.conclusively provided me a space to craft some pieces of miscellaneous memories which I would personally admit myself; unable to store
in mind.As time goes by,hopefully I'll be able to continue blogging so that i can see how myself develops through out the years of thunders:must say.Of course
we often stumble upon problems,but it ain't like a permanent residence in dark rainbow.There's always way out.And I like to keep record..ha ha,so that none
will fall in the same trap.

Okay move on to second part,My thanks to all,foremost,if someone were to ask me to use one word to describe my life,it would be "blessed".So with that in mind,i thank
Allah each and every day for the gift of life and everything.Definitely each path in life I walked down,He has guided me and blessed me with His unconditional
love,though sometimes I tend to forget myself.To family,whom i pay my heartiest tribute for what they've done.To sopih(Jon doel) for constantly urged me to have a blog,dude,i ain't as creative..nothing hilarious,neither
fun here though.To pech (kerawangperak),ur unconditional guidance on how to start a blog for dummies,suggestions etc.Thanks dawg!thanks to all friends,owh hell
wait!!relating frens in my experiences,as to imply my theory that I'm not alone in this wide world,I might have done that as frequent and often overlooked
how others view on that,and for the rest of the day,that left me feeling sorry to myself for the guilt and went like"God ,I've hurt him/her and even more..bla..bla.."
worse still,often I acted as If nothing had happened.Cut the craps,get my point across.I'm really sorry to anyone whom I've done wrong to,I really am.

Ha ha,,there you go,a post,
we'll see how long it takes for the second post to come,shall we?
so this is where I plan to picture how Germany really is thru the eyes of the very Malaysian like me-
sent to far far away province shredded in the mist of the Alps,KEMPTEN

6 comments:

feemitidee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akamil said...

reporting dead link (terpodol.blogspot.com)

hahah,
kenang daku dalam doamu.

__ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon Doe the Bonecrusher said...

walao kamil...sape sabotaj link aku ni...walao~~~..to pdot, cuba godek2 link tu...ahaha..

azäM v. ätaN said...

heheh.. a very nice blog debut dude.. i'll wait 4 the next post.. see ya!!

Jon Doe the Bonecrusher said...

update2 post...mane baru nye...dgr2 kempten ade 23% chicky lawa...cite sket